We offer a wide array of tax services to both businesses and individuals. From preparing and assisting you with your tax return and correcting possible errors on previously filed returns, to estimating your current tax obligations, and providing standard accounting and bookkeeping services, we also go the extra mile to help you avoid late payment fees and other penalties.
We can help estimate your current tax liability in addition to assisting you with planning and helping the decision-making process to effectively minimise your taxes.
We offer a wide range of bookkeeping and accounting services and solutions for a fraction of the cost of a full-time bookkeeper.
What I will do for you:
- Book-keeping services.
- Accounts completion.
- Tax Return completion & Submissions.
- Tax and National Insurance calculations.
- VAT registration, Returns.
- Corporation Tax Calculations & Submissions
- Tax savings tips.
- Submission of your tax return on time every time.
- Acting as your agent with HMRC - I will deal with ALL the correspondence from HMRC so that you don't have to. All authorised agents have a dedicated phone line with HMRC meaning we usually get dealt with quicker. We also get to talk to experienced officers who actually understand the tax system.
- I will give you plenty of warning when deadlines are due; I never miss a deadline (as long as you give me your information in time).
- Fixed fee, usually payable monthly to make it easier for us both.